This might just be the best book I've read this year.
Self-help as a genre is rightly derided these days,but this is more than that, it's pure wisdom.
This book is a compilation of some of the best tweets by Naval Ravikant.
My Big Takeaways are :
- Understand how to create wealth
- Build judgment
- Learn the skills of decision making
- Learn to love to read
- Understand happiness is a choice
- Anger may or may not serve others, but definitely disserves you.
- The journey from "Freedom to" to "freedom from".
This book is bound to be a classic. The best part is Naval has provided this book for free on the internet. You can find it on his official website. The link is: navalmanack.com
For more social proof, Tim Ferriss even broke his iron rule of No Forewords to write the foreword to this book.
I totally loved this book.